Element Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Element Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  IRC ChatIRC Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Half-open beta on its way.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nighthawk
Overlord
Overlord
Nighthawk

Half-open beta on its way. Empty
PostSubject: Half-open beta on its way.   Half-open beta on its way. Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:25 am

Okay guys, here's the deal. I said I'd try to have a demo out by the end of the month, and that is what I'm going to do. The current version is small; you probably won't play it for more than ten minutes before getting bored. It is playable, however, meaning I could put it out there at any time. So here's what I'm going to do: I'll work on it tonight, and tomorrow, and release whatever I have at that point on Sunday. I'll update this post with bits of info as I go so you know what to expect. Here is what's currently in the game:

Features:
Movement Engine - Pretty much finished.
Battle Engine - Working, but not finished.
Menu Screen - Finished, I suppose.
Registration Screen - Finished.
Victory Screen - Half-finished.

Content:
Enemies - Bees, rats.
Areas - First Area, zones 1 and 2.

Updates over the next two days will go below this line.

Back to top Go down
https://element.aforumfree.com
stevekb
Lightbringer
Lightbringer
stevekb

PostSubject: Re: Half-open beta on its way.   Half-open beta on its way. Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:46 am

Hey you know don't rush your self, If it needs polishing after the month is almost gone go on ahead and polish it Very Happy but as for trying to find all the bugs if there are any then yeah post a beta and we'll dig'em out.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Overlord
Overlord
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Half-open beta on its way.   Half-open beta on its way. Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:02 am

That's why it's only "half-open," I'm not posting it to the GMC yet or anything. Wink

Also, I do have at least one major bug in there that you guys'll probably notice. I was hoping once you all see it I could ask if you have any ideas on how to fix that.
Back to top Go down
blueflare
Seasoned Sniper
Seasoned Sniper
blueflare

PostSubject: Re: Half-open beta on its way.   Half-open beta on its way. Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:06 pm

Yay! I'm excited! This is gonna be fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Overlord
Overlord
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Half-open beta on its way.   Half-open beta on its way. Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:29 pm

Alright, I just fixed an obnoxious glitch that makes you stick in the wall during battle. Now I just need to expand the world map a bit, decide on what the seventh attribute will be once and for all, integrate the online engine with the currently offline version of Element, and we'll be all set. ^_^
Back to top Go down
blueflare
Seasoned Sniper
Seasoned Sniper
blueflare

PostSubject: Re: Half-open beta on its way.   Half-open beta on its way. Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:47 pm

Huzzah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half-open beta on its way.   Half-open beta on its way. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Half-open beta on its way.
Page 1 of 1