Element Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Element Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  IRC ChatIRC Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing right now?

Go down 
+9
AlphaForce
Sigma
blueflare
sasracer
stevekb
Coin3
Chaosknight
MonkeykingZX
Nighthawk
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
stevekb
Lightbringer
Lightbringer
stevekb

What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:44 am

*mind asplodes*
Back to top Go down
Brainee1
The Dark X
The Dark X

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:49 am

I'm playing Knytt. Knytt is awesome. Within a Deep Forest is better though :\
Back to top Go down
Coin3
The Dark X
The Dark X
Coin3

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:11 pm

supercool586 wrote:
Im playing roblox (www.roblox.com), metin (installed game) and club penguin (www.clubpenguin.com)
I just died inside...Sad Razz
Back to top Go down
Chaosknight
Seasoned Sniper
Seasoned Sniper

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:31 pm

Brainee1 wrote:
I'm playing Knytt. Knytt is awesome. Within a Deep Forest is better though :\

Indeed it is, and I just might have to get both of them again. I miss them so. But on a side note, have you heard of some of his other projects? I am looking forward to the release of Night game. It looks so fun.
Back to top Go down
http://beastknight.deviantart.com/
Brainee1
The Dark X
The Dark X

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:15 am

A new game? Cool. And yeah Coin, we all know how Roblox is, but at least he didn't say he was playing Runescape. I am currently not playing any games, but I am looking up that "Night" thing.
Back to top Go down
Chaosknight
Seasoned Sniper
Seasoned Sniper

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:44 pm

From the sounds of it, NightGame will not be on the PC, but on the Wii and possibly the 360 and/or PS3 shops at some later point. 'Q' However is being made on the PC, and the slight chance of going to the console stores later. Both look fantastic in their own rights and I look forward to playing these games, knowing they will top quality. Still can't get enough of that atmospheric music and gameplay Very Happy.

Also small update on what I'm playing.
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne, mixed with some WADF and Knytt (great combination I know Razz). With a little bit of Power Stone Collection here and there, and of course topped off with random flash games and the like.
Back to top Go down
http://beastknight.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you playing right now?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Element Forums :: Other :: Gaming-
Jump to: