Element Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Element Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  IRC ChatIRC Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing right now?

Go down 
+9
AlphaForce
Sigma
blueflare
sasracer
stevekb
Coin3
Chaosknight
MonkeykingZX
Nighthawk
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nighthawk
Overlord
Overlord
Nighthawk

What are you playing right now? Empty
PostSubject: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:54 pm

The official topic for making known what game you're currently playing... Besides Element, of course. Console or PC, online or offline, anything goes.

Me? Well I recently purchased Fallout 3, but I'm not playing it right now, as I have three other family members to compete with to play it. I'm playing Resident Evil: Outbreak on the PS2 until they get bored or beat it. So far that's alright, not as good as the other two in the series that I've played though. (RE4 and RE5) It was made to be played online, which is very evident even when playing single player.

So, what are YOU playing, then?
Back to top Go down
https://element.aforumfree.com
MonkeykingZX
Lightbringer
Lightbringer
MonkeykingZX

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:54 pm

test drive unlimited....again lol, such a great game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chaosknight
Seasoned Sniper
Seasoned Sniper

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:07 am

Well I recently bought two PSP games to keep my sane when I am away from the computer. Spectral Souls is a fantastic SRPG, and if you can get past the Saving and the minor loading problem it is a great game. The other one was Wipeout Pure. A fun racing game, although with only the computer as an opponent it got kind of old fast, but for being as cheap as it was a good deal.

Outside of those games, I found myself playing random flash games, but one game has kept me coming back. Ironically it is called Elements. It is a card game, and I am having fun testing the decks I make against the top 50 players Very Happy I'm slowly rising in the ranks. http://www.elementsthegame.com/ is the link if you wish to try.
Back to top Go down
http://beastknight.deviantart.com/
Coin3
The Dark X
The Dark X
Coin3

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:35 am

Well, I am playing a lot of games at the moment. kinda.
I am trying to get through the story in Fable 2. But I haven't played for a few days.
2nd is the halo pc trial.
Third is the halo 3 campaign level "The Storm". On B.net someone discovered a hidden AR somewhere we can't get it, and people are thinking it could be a uber weapon. http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=34964621&postRepeater1-p=25
fourth is AE four awesome games. http://www.artixentertainment.com 5th is Burnout paradise, I just love driving around with the really fast cars. Very Happy

But the one I most recently played was the Halo pc trial.
Back to top Go down
stevekb
Lightbringer
Lightbringer
stevekb

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:32 am

everygame the end.

XD cause I can!

no but really, um trackmania i still play that and halo is fun (it's tons better when you host a server and have the least lag cause then you can pwn everyone)

and COD4 and fear 1

fear scared the crap outa me though Razz much scarier than bioshock which I only played the demo of.

If you guys know of any free games I could install please through them to me I don't mind demos either just as long as they are good (no MMOs pls )
Back to top Go down
sasracer
Red Robot
Red Robot

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:44 am

Cave Story FTW!
Also Tron 2.0 (A futuristic Disney game based on the (Movie?) security program called Tron). Both are uber fun, but I'm finding myself less interested in games now a days. I play Track Mania every once in a while tho.

And steve, Cave Story is a freeware pwnage shooter/rpg. Its really fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sasracer.wordpress.com/
MonkeykingZX
Lightbringer
Lightbringer
MonkeykingZX

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:38 am

stevekb wrote:

and COD4 and fear 1

gah i knew i'd forgotten something i play cod4 alot too Smile
Back to top Go down
blueflare
Seasoned Sniper
Seasoned Sniper
blueflare

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:45 pm

steve: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=4017.0

spelunky is basically a randomly generated platformer

it is fantastic and i love it

anyway i am playing spelunky, day of defeat, team fortress 2, and wow
Back to top Go down
Chaosknight
Seasoned Sniper
Seasoned Sniper

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:09 am

I had to try splunking after I read Blue's post. I am quite impressed with it. From what it seems, there is plenty to explore, and without being able to memorize the layouts of the levels it keeps you on your toes.

All I can really say other than the above is that the spiders hate me, and my death count is quickly rising Razz
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Red Robot
Red Robot
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:44 pm

I'm playing many games...

empire universe 2 (online game)
Grand Chase (Online game)
cross fire (online game)
mount & blade (not online)
PAC VS GHOST war III (Wiialex8 game)
And I thik it's over...
Back to top Go down
blueflare
Seasoned Sniper
Seasoned Sniper
blueflare

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:32 pm

yeah, it's a pretty awesome game

i am always learning new things

also it is so hard it is redonkulous
Back to top Go down
AlphaForce
The Dark X
The Dark X
AlphaForce

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:47 am

Lol Sigma! Pac III!

P.S. Pac III is my home made game!

P.S. 2 I'll be playing Grand Chase!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamma-work.com
bobtrue56
Gray Blob
Gray Blob
bobtrue56

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:30 am

AE's now 5 awesome games, (they just released one named warpforce)
Spore, and it's expansions.
and that spelunking game the guy a ways above me mentioned.
Back to top Go down
blueflare
Seasoned Sniper
Seasoned Sniper
blueflare

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:55 pm

yay for spelunky
Back to top Go down
Chaosknight
Seasoned Sniper
Seasoned Sniper

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:58 pm

Started playing the new bookworm adventures as well. I curse popcap games when ever they release something new... they are just addicting.

Oh and I have not got much further on spelunky. I'm half way to creating the second shortcut. I just have no luck in the jungle levels.
Back to top Go down
Coin3
The Dark X
The Dark X
Coin3

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:37 pm

Well on my last post I said I started the fable 2 story... I beat it. I did all pure and good for the story, then went full evil after... but still pure.
Back to top Go down
blueflare
Seasoned Sniper
Seasoned Sniper
blueflare

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:40 pm

i've only seen the second shortcut guy once

and i accidentally skipped him

and i had $50,000 dollars
Back to top Go down
Marcling
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
Marcling

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:43 am

Hi guys, i haven't been around in a while. I'm playing gta4 currently.
Btw hi bluey Laughing
Back to top Go down
MonkeykingZX
Lightbringer
Lightbringer
MonkeykingZX

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:10 am

hi and i was playing gta 4 too but i've lost my play disk Sad i recently got bf2 working again aswell
Back to top Go down
stevekb
Lightbringer
Lightbringer
stevekb

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:07 pm

still playing trackmania it's so pretty
Back to top Go down
MonkeykingZX
Lightbringer
Lightbringer
MonkeykingZX

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:55 pm

is it actually any good? you playing nations or unlimted?
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Overlord
Overlord
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:17 pm

Maybe I'll have to try it out sometime. I don't play a lot of racing games, but Trackmania looks interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://element.aforumfree.com
Coin3
The Dark X
The Dark X
Coin3

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:52 pm

Me too. Oh wait, I'm downloading it right now. XD
It looks kinds fun really.
Back to top Go down
stevekb
Lightbringer
Lightbringer
stevekb

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:52 pm

trackmania nations forever
Back to top Go down
MonkeykingZX
Lightbringer
Lightbringer
MonkeykingZX

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:40 pm

yeah me and coin tried it, it's quite good Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you playing right now?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Element Forums :: Other :: Gaming-
Jump to: