Element Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Element Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  IRC ChatIRC Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing right now?

Go down 
+9
AlphaForce
Sigma
blueflare
sasracer
stevekb
Coin3
Chaosknight
MonkeykingZX
Nighthawk
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
stevekb
Lightbringer
Lightbringer
stevekb

What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:38 am

i must add you as buddies

my login is stevekb

click the invite button on the top right of the main menu
Back to top Go down
MonkeykingZX
Lightbringer
Lightbringer
MonkeykingZX

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:30 am

will do
Back to top Go down
stevekb
Lightbringer
Lightbringer
stevekb

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:45 pm

lol played with coin3 last night but got in trouble for being awake a two Razz
Back to top Go down
Coin3
The Dark X
The Dark X
Coin3

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:34 pm

ha! Razz It was fun. The server we got on had a bunch of weird mess-around super-turbo get to the finish maps. We need to get the rest of the forum playing now.
Back to top Go down
MonkeykingZX
Lightbringer
Lightbringer
MonkeykingZX

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:11 pm

indeed we do
Back to top Go down
Chaosknight
Seasoned Sniper
Seasoned Sniper

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:23 am

Would love to, but seeing as my computer could not handle online all that well, I doubt this laptop would fare much better. . . But then again I might give it another try eventually.
Back to top Go down
http://beastknight.deviantart.com/
stevekb
Lightbringer
Lightbringer
stevekb

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:50 am

chaos knight post screens of the settings and i'll tell you what should be changed :p if it can be
Back to top Go down
MonkeykingZX
Lightbringer
Lightbringer
MonkeykingZX

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:47 am

what gpu has your laptop got? infact list the specs please Smile
Back to top Go down
stevekb
Lightbringer
Lightbringer
stevekb

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:25 pm

Manufacturer:
Dell Computer Corporation
Processor:
Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.66GHz
Memory:
510MB RAM
Hard Drive:
76 GB
Video Card:
Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller
Monitor:
Plug and Play Monitor
Sound Card:
SoundMAX Digital Audio
Speakers/Headphones:
Keyboard:
USB Root Hub
Mouse:
USB Root Hub
Mouse Surface:
Operating System:
Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)
Motherboard:
Computer Case:

copypasted from his xfire profile Razz
Back to top Go down
MonkeykingZX
Lightbringer
Lightbringer
MonkeykingZX

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:05 pm

well it should easily play it considering these are the system req's:

CPU: Pentium IV 1.6GHz / AthlonXP 1600+
RAM: 256 MB (512 MB with Vista)
Video card memory: 3D accelerator 16 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible
Disk space required : 1.5 GB
DirectX®️: 9.0c or more

maybe on medium settings with aa and af turned off and with bloom etc turned off
Back to top Go down
stevekb
Lightbringer
Lightbringer
stevekb

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:17 pm

um he has a celeron which is considered less powerful than a pentium IV sadly :<
Back to top Go down
MonkeykingZX
Lightbringer
Lightbringer
MonkeykingZX

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:51 pm

oh i thought the (R) was a D lol, no dual core for him then, lowest settings possible most likely then just work your way up from there, changing individual settings each time
Back to top Go down
stevekb
Lightbringer
Lightbringer
stevekb

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:10 am

I'd recommend all low though my laptop computer has a crappy intergrated graphics accellerator like yours but a dual core Razz and it get's about 40 fps on all low
Back to top Go down
Chaosknight
Seasoned Sniper
Seasoned Sniper

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:51 am

Razz My desktop seems to have had much better specs for the most part, just slightly better memory and graphic cards here. Don't think it would still matter. It crawled online with everything at the lowest setting.
Back to top Go down
Brainee1
The Dark X
The Dark X

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:47 am

I'm playing Grand Chase. It's the only game this computer has. At least it's better than Minesweeper...

EDIT (3:20 AM): Now am playing Element Online. Very Happy
EDIT (3:23 AM): Apparently the server is down Sad
Back to top Go down
stevekb
Lightbringer
Lightbringer
stevekb

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:45 am

chaos knight, what you can do is turn off or adjust some of the online settings to keep it from downloading things like track mods etc.
Back to top Go down
Chaosknight
Seasoned Sniper
Seasoned Sniper

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:45 pm

I believe I did that. Did not really work for me.
Back to top Go down
Brainee1
The Dark X
The Dark X

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:11 pm

I am playing my iPod right now. I'd play EO, but the server is never up when I am. In related news, I'm desperate for some good Pokemon AR codes to have some fun with, since Visual Boy Pokemon Emerald is the only other thing worth playing on this computer aside from GC. Which I have grown weary of. Nothing but noobs in the low-tiers, and nothing but high-level noobs in the high tiers. Sad
Back to top Go down
stevekb
Lightbringer
Lightbringer
stevekb

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:38 pm

TRACKMANIA NOAH!
Back to top Go down
Brainee1
The Dark X
The Dark X

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:52 pm

Why am I not suprised?
Back to top Go down
Coin3
The Dark X
The Dark X
Coin3

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:43 pm

BECAUSE IT RAWKS!

Trackmania is a great game, you should really try it. There are so many things to do.
Back to top Go down
Chaosknight
Seasoned Sniper
Seasoned Sniper

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:38 am

Ok so I tried it again. Same thing happened. Unplayable online, and smooth offline play at the lowest settings possible. Guess it is not meant to be.

On another note, I began to play other things. I am still playing Spectral Souls on occasion. Leveling in that game can be a bit tedious for much more than occasional play.

I have been having fun with the new basic mission on Project Scarlet, although I've yet to play with others.

And I've been playing AHOVI as well. Love that game to death, and I still hold the 9th rank on the balloon minigame Very Happy

That is pretty much it, except I'll be playing Powerstone Collection once it gets here. . . Curse you slow mail!
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Overlord
Overlord
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:17 am

Project Scarlet owns. Since you're just playing mission mode, here's a tip: While selecting a mission, (where it says "Free Mission (Basic)") pressing 1, 2, and 3 will give you different missions. They're all variations on the basic one, but it's interesting to check them out. (Silver is great for getting money fast.)
Back to top Go down
https://element.aforumfree.com
Chaosknight
Seasoned Sniper
Seasoned Sniper

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:30 am

Thanks for the tip. I saw you were playing it earlier. Might have to see if we can't get a game going soon.
Back to top Go down
supercool586
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
supercool586

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:32 am

Im playing roblox (www.roblox.com), metin (installed game) and club penguin (www.clubpenguin.com)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you playing right now?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Element Forums :: Other :: Gaming-
Jump to: