Element Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Element Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  IRC ChatIRC Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you want to see most.

Go down 
+6
AlphaForce
blueflare
Brainee1
stevekb
Chaosknight
Nighthawk
10 posters

Well, what?
More Locations - If there isn't enough stuff to do, people will get bored quick.
What do you want to see most. Vote_lcap19%What do you want to see most. Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
More work on the system - It won't feel right playing on a half finished engine.
What do you want to see most. Vote_lcap25%What do you want to see most. Vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Challenges - It's great to have goals to work toward.
What do you want to see most. Vote_lcap25%What do you want to see most. Vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Features - I wanna see more fancy stuff added soon.
What do you want to see most. Vote_lcap6%What do you want to see most. Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Bugfixes - None of that other stuff matters if the game won't run.
 25% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Nighthawk
Overlord
Overlord
Nighthawk

What do you want to see most. Empty
PostSubject: What do you want to see most.   What do you want to see most. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:11 am

Well, what do you guys think?

Since the last update, all I have done in terms of content has been a single new piece of scenery, other than that, just bugfixes. I'm getting a little sick of debugging, and I want to start working more in terms of content. I'm interested to know, what content do you guys want to see prioritized most? Or do you think it's really best to work on nothing but the bugs first?
Back to top Go down
https://element.aforumfree.com
Chaosknight
Seasoned Sniper
Seasoned Sniper

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see most.   What do you want to see most. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:36 am

I believe the engine is one of the most important pieces, since it will be used the entire game. But I also know that might be a bit boring to work on, so I split my vote between challenges and engine. The challenges would just be something else to work on when you don't care to continue working on something else for the time being.
Back to top Go down
http://beastknight.deviantart.com/
stevekb
Lightbringer
Lightbringer
stevekb

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see most.   What do you want to see most. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:47 pm

BUG FIXY NOAH!

but seriousely what good is a ton of areas, things to do, good graphics etc. if the bugs plague the game? they need to be fixed to the point that none of us so far will be able to find any until we have larger amounts of people playing. (since more people means there is a higher chance of finding the really small bugs that are still bad)
Back to top Go down
Brainee1
The Dark X
The Dark X

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see most.   What do you want to see most. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:49 am

What Steve said.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk
Overlord
Overlord
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see most.   What do you want to see most. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:38 am

I should probably clarify, I'm talking about minor bugfixes, I suppose the poll is misleading in that regard. When putting your two cents, assume that the game is easily playable, there are just the odd graphical bug, maybe an error that you see roughly 1 in 20 times you play, things like that. What I really want to know, I suppose, is would you rather the next version:

-Be exactly the same as last weeks, but bug-free? Or
-Have some of the same bugs, but be substantially farther along in terms of content?
Back to top Go down
https://element.aforumfree.com
blueflare
Seasoned Sniper
Seasoned Sniper
blueflare

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see most.   What do you want to see most. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:48 pm

second one second one second one
Back to top Go down
stevekb
Lightbringer
Lightbringer
stevekb

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see most.   What do you want to see most. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:58 pm

the first one with minor addons which I think you mentioned have been created already? well if so just make sure it's bug free.
Back to top Go down
AlphaForce
The Dark X
The Dark X
AlphaForce

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see most.   What do you want to see most. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:02 pm

It's hard to chose... Maybe a mix of the 2? Less bugs and more content...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamma-work.com
MonkeykingZX
Lightbringer
Lightbringer
MonkeykingZX

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see most.   What do you want to see most. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:57 pm

i think a combo of work on the engine and bugfixing is the most important atm, get what we've got already working then add stuff on
Back to top Go down
sasracer
Red Robot
Red Robot

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see most.   What do you want to see most. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:20 am

The first rule of gaming: Bugs destroy a game.
The second rule of gaming: A boring game isn't a game.
The third rule of gaming: Those who don't obey the rules of gaming fail cruely.
The three rules of gaming.
Back to top Go down
http://sasracer.wordpress.com/
Coin3
The Dark X
The Dark X
Coin3

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see most.   What do you want to see most. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:31 am

I said more area to explore and more challenges to overcome.
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Red Robot
Red Robot
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see most.   What do you want to see most. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:30 am

LESS LOCATION!!
****!

more location I think

Last edited by Nighthawk on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:38 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : No swearing here, please. :) http://element.allgoo.us/general-f3/general-rules-t39.htm)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see most.   What do you want to see most. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you want to see most.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Element Forums :: Element :: General-
Jump to: